Recap episode. Well, at least something that looks like a recap episode, as there is tons of new information revealed. I keep wondering how the creators of Noein manage to show these huge amounts of new information each episode.
Anyway, we learn the following things:
– The person Haruka’s Father’s working for is an incredible bastard. His role will probably be a big one, later in the anime.
– The battle scene shown in the first episode finally gets explained and we learn how Haruka was found by the people of La’Cryma. We also get a few hints of what might’ve happened to Haruka in the future.
– Noein makes a shocking statement in front of Yuu. I have no idea wether this might be true or not, but if it is, then we’ll be in for some really awesome scenes, later in the anime.
– We still don’t know who the man with the hat is, and why he keeps popping up in different timespaces.
– The Yuu of the current timespace finally manages to say what he wants in front of Karasu.
– Noein is not invincible.
The episode ended peacefully for once. There was no sign of a cliffhanger this time. I believe that this episode was supposed to be the mark between the first and the second part of the series. Some things we’re sure to expect in the second part:
– The truth about Haruka. (duh)
– We get to know what the boss of her father is planning, and what his influence will be.
– La’Cryma also hasn’t played all of their trump cards. They will certainly be coming back.
– The two researchers will probably learn about everything, and try to stop the further development of quantum particles.
– Optional: Tobi’s child version.
– The meaning of that damned telephone.
– The explanation of how Haruka got her dragon’s torque.