It seems that we’re dealing with probably a three-episode arc. This one probably set up preparations, so that the next one can finish with a bang. It was pretty amusing, as some rather comical elements have been thrown in. These worked really well. ^_^
Anyway, a quick rundown on the important things that happened:
– Rona Fauna is a member of The Third.
– It’s better to charge in fast than try to take out every guard at Rona Fauna’s place.
– Ikus is back.
– Blue Breaker is back.
– Honoka will be coming in with an airplane. Both the airplane (Honoka named her Juliet) and Blue Breaker have been proven not to be taken over.
– It seems that Rona Fauna relied too much on the fact that The Third wouldn’t attack her base because Joganki was in it.
– Someone erased the data of Rona Fauna from The Third’s main database. Only a representative of “the House of Commons” could have done it. No idea what that might be.
– Rona Fauna has two helpers. One with purple hair, and one with very light, violet hair. They could be the same person, though.
– For some strange reason, Rona Fauna has the same face and hair as her helper (the one with light violet hair).