The first half of the finale has started, and it really was awesome. You really can classify this as the answer-episode, as lots of revelations are made. This is going to be a rather short entry, as I already have episode 23 on my computer, just waiting to be played.
– Ergo Proxy/Vincent escapes his death by ripping his arm off.
– Ergo Proxy/Vincent created Romdeau.
– Each Proxy created its own dome.
– Fake Real thinks only about Vincent.
– Daedalus only wants Fake Real to think about him, and he gets pissed off by her actions.
– Pino isn’t captured like I thought. She just ran into Raul’s home, drew a couple of pictures and left. She’s still roaming in Romdeau.
– Raul attempted to shoot Daedalus, but something happens which makes him shoot himself instead.
– When Raul reaches his house, he sees Pino’s pictures. One of these pictures shows the two of them, happily holding balloons.
– Raul meets his end when he roams around Romdeau, trips and falls on a shard of glass.
– Ergo created Vincent in the hope of forgetting about his sufferings as a Proxy.
– Finally it becomes clear why Proxy One and Vincent are different beings: he controls both Vincent AND Ergo Proxy! He’s the true creator of Romdeau.
This was a great episode. The next episode also promises to be awesome: how to kill someone who always wins? Pino wanders further through Romdeau (what were the creators planning to do with her?). And Daedalus has to either accept that Fake Real is interested in Vincent, or he has to take physical actions. Something tells me it’s going to be the latter.
(on a side-note: Ergo Proxy always is a bitch when trying to take screenshots. They always turn out too dark -_-)